As the world moves forward, our day to day affairs are dominated by tech advances and the dynamically evolving technology continues reshaping our lifestyles. From a simple beginning, our lives are now heavily dominated by modern appliances and technology that not only adds to the ease, but also minimizes the time consumed in doing simple tasks.
If the modern tech era was to be summed up in 2 basic words, those would definitely be Smart & Wireless. Now everything can be virtually connected, without the need of wires and that has been made possible due to wireless connectivity methods such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Hotspot etc.
Technology has also contributed significantly towards luxury in a layman’s life. With smart technology available far and wide, the quality of life has certainly improved, even though it has happened at the cost of an increased dependence of humankind on appliances and technology.
When we speak of technology adding luxury to life, we refer to the seepage of Smart LEDs, Smart Phones, Smart Electrical Devices, Robot Vacuums and other automated appliances into regular households. Taking it a step above, technology has also introduced some amazing entertainment devices including varying gaming consoles, surround sound systems, and smart speakers.
The Millennials and the Generation Y most significantly depend on technology and view it as a necessary upgrade to their lifestyle. Their interest is exactly why smart devices have found their ways into our homes.
The 21st century saw a wave of smart technology sweeping over the world, starting from Smart phones and smart TVs and coming down to smart air conditioners, wireless computers, smart watches, and even wireless Earbuds.
Talking about wireless earbuds, at first, wireless earbuds seemed just a new accessory for teens but it quickly gained popularity among the corporate circle and have now become increasingly popular among the working class.
Additionally, the Y-2 generation is also showing added interest in purchase of wireless earbuds as they not only give away a fashion statement but also save from the hassle of unknotting wired earphones.
What are Wireless Earbuds?
Wireless earbuds, also known as airpods are small devices that come in pairs and can be connected to your phone via Bluetooth and fit in your ears at all times. Running on a battery power, wireless earbuds allow you to take or make calls, operate your mobile via virtual assistant connectivity enabling voice commands, and efficiently use your smart phone without using your hands.
You can take calls by a simple tap on the earbud or make a call simply by giving a voice command depending on the features the earbuds offer. Available for varying prices and in different brands, wireless earbuds are multifunctional and easy to carry. Wireless earbuds offer an excellent voice quality and the inbuilt microphone have a superior range & great input.
They come with a charging case, which can be charged using a USB cable. Once fully charged, earbuds give a battery time varying between 4 to 12 hours.
Top 10 Wireless Earbuds on Amazon
With all the options to choose from and the varying price range, picking the right earbuds that suits your needs and don’t break your bank can be a daunting task. This is exactly why we have curated this list of the 10 best-selling wireless earbuds on Amazon considering the value for money, battery time, durability, voice quality and, microphone input, as well as other value added features.
Globally the best high-end AirPods available, the Apple AirPods Pro are pricy but great value for money. Offering a transparency mode, active noise cancellation,and quick and easy connectivity with Siri, these earbuds are a top choice for customers worldwide. They have a prolonged battery life of 24 hours.
- These earbuds are water resistant
- It connects easily with Siri
- 24 hour battery life
- Can be charged with Qi-certified charger and also with lightning connector
- Has an adaptive EQ technology which tunes music according to your ear shape
- These earbuds are expensive
- There is no option on earbuds for controlling volume
- The ANC and EQ of these earbuds are not adjustable
With the most advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology, these earbuds also support HFP, A2DP, AVRCP and HSP. The quality of sound is good. The voice output is excellent and offers in call stereo sound. The headsets pair with each other automatically. Easy to use and pair with other devices.
- It is water resistant and can stay immersed in 1 meter deep water for up to 30 minutes
- The sound quality is good
- The battery life is for 4 hours and the 24 hours separately for the case
- Offers wireless charging
- Comes with most advanced Bluetooth 5.0 ensuring an exceptionally good range
- It doesn’t have any volume button on earbuds to control the volume directly
- The case of earbuds is bulky to keep in pocket.
Falling in a more affordable range of wireless earbuds, the TOZO T10 boasts premium sound quality with a powerful bass. These earbuds can be connected easily with paired devices in a single touch. The device is designed to be water resistant up to 1m deep in water body for 30 minutes. Battery timing is of 4 hours. It supports wireless charging and the compact case makes it easy to carry it in your pocket.
- It comes with the most advanced Bluetooth 5.0
- The inner IPX8 Nano-coating makes it water resistant
- Easy to use and easy to connect with other devices
- It indicates the battery percentage on your device
- It supports HDP, HFP, AVRCP and A2DP
- The battery life of these earbuds is average
- It doesn’t support its own software
- The charging case is shabby
- It is not durable or shock proof
- Poor ear fit and often slips out of the ear
The Samsung Galaxy Buds+ are the perfect fitting earbuds for use during working hours or while you exercise. The fit automatically cancels ambient noise and the Ambient Aware 2 feature further offers noise cancellation. With an extra-long battery life of up to 11 hours, extendable up to 24 hours with the charging case, these earbuds are great value for money. They also offer quick charge, which means charging it for only 3 minutes can ensure a playback time of 1 hour. These earbuds also have a superior sound output and two great built in microphones.
- It has advanced Bluetooth 5.0 which ensures great sound quality and long range connectivity
- It offers Qi wireless charging
- An advanced battery life of 11 hours
- Deeper iOS integration as well as Android Support
- Great call quality with high end inbuilt microphones
- The touch control can be too sensitive at times
- It is rated only IPX2
- Relatively expensive
Standing on number 5 in our list of the best wireless earbuds, the AUKEY True Wireless Earbuds are super compact and easy to fit in your pocket. The frequency range is from 20Hz-20,000Hz. It is light weighted and IPX8 water resistant
- It is water resistant in case of sweating this device doesn’t get damaged.
- It has Bluetooth 5.0
- The sound is not distorted even at highest volume level.
- Affordable price
- Battery life is 4.5 hours
- Charging time is 2 hours.
- The ANC at the downside is not effective.
Falling in the more affordable category, the Purity True Wireless Earbuds are available in striking black and pink colors. These earbuds offer easy pairing and have a built in good range microphone and are IPX5 sweat proof. They are best for use during exercise.
- Ultra-advanced Bluetooth 5.0
- Quick pairing between the earbuds as well as with other devices
- Portable wireless charging case
- Sweat resistant and perfect for use during workout
- Battery life is 4 hours
- Average sound quality
These hybrid wireless earbuds with a multilayered active noise cancellation stand at number 7 on our list of best top 10 earbuds on Amazon. They offer a great immersive sound quality and are waterproof. The microphone is also dual noise cancelling which gives a promising audio input.
- Active and powerful noise cancellation
- Impressive bass effect
- Easy touch technology
- Affordable price according to the features of this product
- Ear caps are designed to make it secure for your ear canals
- Battery life is 8 hours and including the case it becomes 24 hours extra
- It provides wireless charging
- Water and dust resistant
- These earbuds lack high volume.
- It is plastic made and the design isn’t too trendy
Considered to be the best Sports Earbuds for use during running or workouts, Bose Sports Earbuds are a bit too pricey but great value for money. They are weather and sweat resistant and offer superior output with an ambient noise cancellation feature. It has a simple touch interface and allows you to make calls with a simple tap.
- These earbuds are water and sweat resistant
- The quality of voice is great as does not muffle
- Longer than usual battery life of 5 hours
- Quick charging
- Strong and long range Bluetooth connectivity
- The earbuds are too large and stick out of ears
- Quite expensive in comparison to other options available
- The control layout in not easy
- The charging case is quite bulky and inconvenient to carry
- Water proofing is average
Offering easy and fast pairing, the Kissral Wireless Earbuds are at number 9 on our list. They deliver stable signals and have a sleek design and a compact storage box which fits in pocket conveniently. The 50mAH battery promises a good battery life of up to 6.5 hours. The sound quality is great with bi-directional and binaural communication style.
- LED display for showing battery percentage on earbuds and LED display in case for showing the charging time of the earbuds
- Water resistant with IPX7 rating
- Comes with advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Battery life of 6.5 hours on a single charge and the case of these earbuds provide 90 hours playback
- These earbuds are easily charged by simply putting it into the case and the charging case has a built in battery of about 3000mAh.
- The sound quality is stable
- Easy to pair with other devices
- Includes noise cancellation feature as well.
- The charging case is not waterproof
- It shows the connectivity issue with apple devices
- Not easily connected to other devices
10. Amazon Echo Buds
Offering an immersive sound, Alexa connectivity and active noise reduction technology, the Amazon Echo Buds are great value for money among the high end pricey earbuds available in the market. These also support access to Siri and Google Assistant and boast a good battery life of up to 5 hours. These earbuds are sweat resistant and have a sealed in ear design and secure fit that makes them convenient.
- IPX4 water and sweat resistant
- Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant compatibility
- Great battery life of up to 5 hours
- Bose Noise Reduction Technology that cancels ambient noise
- Secure ear fit
- There are not fitness related features unlike other options in the same price range
- These earbuds are not waterproof
- They do not offer wireless charging
With this list of Amazon’s top selling wireless earbuds wrapped, it shouldn’t be too difficult for you to make your choice. While making the buying decision, some of the necessary things you must consider the frequency of your usage and how you would like to use your earbuds. If you are more about depending completely on your wireless earbuds throughout the day, better choose for one which offers prolonged battery life. For use during workouts or sports activities, earbuds with a perfect fit in the ear canal are most suited as they don’t risk falling out of your ears while you play.