If you are one of those people who barely find time to pamper themselves or visit the spa, or even hit the gym because of a tough and demanding work schedule, you might want to rethink your priorities. As we grow old, our bodies move towards decline and a lot of age related issues arise including muscle ache, joint ache, arthritis, and other serious ailments like diabetes, tumors or heart diseases. To maintain a long and healthy lifespan, it is important that you maintain a healthy lifestyle. An active routine involving preferably daily gym or at least brisk walking/jogging, a balanced diet rich with nutrients and sound sleep are vital to a healthy lifespan.
In addition to maintaining a regularly healthy routine and keeping yourself well-rested, pampering your body every once in a while is also necessary. There are a lot of days when you come home totally knackered wishing there was someone who could massage your neck or your back or press your feet. The 8 hour grind at work usually renders our muscles so sore that nothing but a good night’s sleep can help us refresh. But, with stiff muscles and a shooting pain, it is almost impossible to get a comfortable sleep at night.
In order to combat this exhaustion, many people soak their feet in warm water or take hot showers after work to help rejuvenate their bodies. Some even massage their own neck and feet for a sense of relief. A good massage releases the stress through the pressure points of your body. You can also choose to go to an experienced masseuse near your place of residence and get a professional massage that will help uplifting your spirits and refreshing your body; or you could simply visit a spa or try a hot shower or sauna bath to relieve you of all the exhaustion and stress. Manual massagers are also a great choice when it comes to giving you the much needed relief.
However, all the physical input can be quite exhausting especially after a tiring day at work. Consequently, you give up self-pampering and end up restless, sleep deprived and frustrated. If all this is really you, we have got you covered. Electric Massagers are the solution to all your stress relief problems.
What are Electric Massagers?
Electrical massagers are convenient devices, which minimize the manual effort of massaging your body. Electric massagers bring efficiency and minimize the effort put into giving a manual massage. Varying in shapes and sizes, electric massagers can range from small hand held devices to help you with neck pain, shoulder pain or your leg pains or as big as a whole chair to give your back, buttocks and legs relief from the shooting stress pain.
One of the biggest benefits of these massagers is that you can use them at ease without requiring any external help. In addition to stress relief, electric massagers often come with an additional heat feature which works to calm down the nervous system and increase blood flow through the body. It also helps greatly in healing injuries and boosts oxygen flow while loosening tight muscles and knots.
10 Electric Massagers worth Buying
Since electric massagers can be costly and of use for specific muscles only, choosing the right electric massager can be a tough job. If you are someone who works an exhaustive 40 hours/week kind of job, handheld electric massagers are the best choice for you. Choosing from thousands of products online can be very intimidating which is why we have created this list of the top 10 massagers worth buying. In this list, we have only included smaller handheld or hanging massaging device that help you with neck pain and partially with back pain.
The list includes some of the priciest electric massagers as well as some more economic ones each offering some individually exclusive feature. Focusing mainly on hand held electrical massagers, we have evaluated scores of products, compared them with competitors and considered customer reviews and opinions to finally curate a list. Read on to find out all about the 10 electric massagers worth buying.
- Naipo Shiatsu Back & Neck Massager
The Naipo Shiatsu Back & Neck Massager is considered the best electric massager available on Amazon. Shaped like a lifejacket, this massager can be worn around the neck to give your head, neck as well as upper back. It has an adjustable intensity button providing 3 different speeds. The deep needing noes provide calmness like n other
- The massager has a 3D rotation which manager rollers in the ergonomic 3D-Rotation kneading massage rollers in ergonomic U-design, perfect for office, vehicle and home, UL approved power adapter and a car adapter are included.
- It is a bit on the expensive end
- Zyllion Shiatsu Kneading Massage Pillow
The Zyllion Shiatsu Kneed Pillow has been a favorite for quite a while now. It relieves back pain with heat and kneading. The product has garnered countless positive customer reviews due to its sturdiness and effects on a tired and exhausted body. Designed like a pillow, this massager can be used anywhere on the body,
- It has a heat setting for extra relaxation
- The massager can be used on the whole body
- Relived back and neck pain with convenience
- Only the advanced version
- It allows 3 restricted settings
- Nekteck Shiatsu Back Massager
This is a top of the line model and offers some of the best features available in any product in the market especially for the price being offered. The nekteck comes with an 18 month warranty as well. It is quite compatible with cigarette/cigar lighters. It provides great massage with its 8 massage notes. It has an aesthetic design made with genuine leather and offers a money back guaranty
- Massage pillow comes with heating function
- The pillow also comes with overheating protection to avoid damage to the machine itself
- It has auto over heat protection which doesn’t allow the device to heat beyond capacity.
- It has auto over heat protection which doesn’t allow the device to heat beyond capacity.
- For some people, the massage with Nektech Shiatsu Massager can too intense. However, you can resolve that issue by placing a towel between your body and the massager
- Legiral Massage Gun for Athletes
The perfect massage gun for athletes, the Legiral Massager is an expensive hand massager which comes with 6 different massage heads to be used for various different purposes. It is wireless and works on a rechargeable battery, which gives a minimum 6 hours of working time. The Legiral Massage gun provides relief against sore muscles, stiff backs and tightened muscles. This device is also used by chiropractors and physical therapists.
- Easy to use LED control
- 6 extra massage heads to be used on different spots on the body
- You can conveniently switch between clockwise and anti-clockwise motion of the balls by pressing a simple button
- Wireless with a rechargeable battery
- Too expensive and profession for regular use
- Best suited for physical therapists and professional chiropractor?
- Magic Makers Neck Massagers with Heat
This deep kneading back massager is another electric massager that could be hung around the neck. It provides a, 3D massage for back, neck, spine, shoulder, back and foot. It has 8 deep kneading nodes which can be conveniently moved clockwise or anticlockwise. It also has a heat protection system which prevents it overheating.
- The massager automatically turns off in 15 minutes if not in use.
- It has selectable speed setting using which you can adjust the seat of your car
- This massage chair is very uncomfortable
- It is quite expensive but great value for money.
- Renpho Rechargeable Handheld Massager
With over twenty two thousands review son Amazon, the Renpho Rechargeable Handled Massager is best for deep massage to the muscles, back, foot, leg and shoulders as well as back and other body parts. It is cordless and portable =
- It comes with 5 interchangeable head attachment which can be used to massage anywhere on your body.
- It is cordless and is connected through Bluetooth
- It gives at least 140 minutes of proper r road time which we have to complete.
- Slightly more expensive than others in the category
- Chirogun Massage Gun Deep Tissue Massager
The Chirogun Massage Deep Tissue Massager is another pricey option but offers best value for money. It comes with 15 different head attachments and 2 bonus balls. These different heads are designed to massage the different parts of your body, making this electric massager a one window solution to all masseuse needs.
- It is very quiet and easy to handle
- It has 15 diverse attachments which makes it the most practical and electric massager
- It is battery operated and works for as long as 16 hours non-stop
- The plastic is of an average quality
- The machine is quite expensive
- FlybyDeep Tissue Massage Gun
The FlyByDeep massage gun is equally good for athletes and common working or non-working men and women. It provides much needed stress relief. It has 3 different adjustable speeds and 6 attachment heads for various purposes. It works on battery and has a run time of 4 hours+ on full charging. This electrical massager is very silent and doesn’t cause a lot of noise or disturbance while you use it. The gun has a very light weight which makes it portable too.
- Loosens sensitive muscles
- Helps customize muscle therapy
- Light weight which makes it portable
- Quite expensive for the limited attachment heads
- Restek Massagers for Neck & Back
The Resteck Electric Massager offers intense pain therapy and massaging with its 8 deep tissue kneading massage nodes. It also has 4 balls to give a 3D massage. It also has 3 different levels of speed to choose from as well as a heat protection system which automatically switches off the device after 15 minutes if not in use. The product uses high quality polyurethane leather and it can be used for your neck, shoulders, back, glutes, legs, calves, and feet.
- Toxic Free Polyurethane leather
- Very light weight and hence portable
- Helps soothing muscles and loosening stiff necks
- It is slightly pricy for purchase by common people
- MaxCare Massage Gun for Athletes
Similar to the other Massage guns on the list, the MaxCare Massage Gun also has 8 deep tissue kneading nodes. These nodes automatically switch between clockwise and anticlockwise direction. The speed is also adjustable. In addition to the leather, it also has a premium mesh which allows the heat to get into the
- Protection against overheating
- FDA approved massager
- Moderately priced for the options it has
- Helps relieve muscle pain greatly
- There is no warranty or return policy on this product which is very saddening
Electric massagers are designed to not just relief you of muscle pain and stress but also actively contribute to increased blood flow, healthy weight loss, promotion of sound sleep and healing of injuries and swellings. These devices are indeed a basic necessity especially if you spend the week working tirelessly on a routine job and find no time to visit a spa every now and then. Electric massagers bring the spa to your home and make you in charge of providing relief from all the stress to your body. With this list, we have tried to list down all the various categories of electric spas which could help you rejuvenate yourself at home without having the need to go to a spa or call a masseuse after an exhausting day at work. Each one of the products listed in this article has certain unique selling points while some remain the same. However, with all those details, it shouldn’t be much of hassle for you to make a buying decision now.