Until a few years ago, house cleaning was still a frustrating job with traditional mops and brooms. Conventional vacuum cleaners were no less of a hassle as they required you to manually drag a bulky wheeled canister along the floor with an ugly plastic hose to clean the dirt and debris from your home. No matter how much of an effort you may put, there were always specks of dirt and debris in the nooks and corners of the house and around the furniture.
Robot Vacuums seemed like a far-fetched solution to the misery of every house owner and were no more than just a 21st century joke. Even after Robovacs were first introduced, they were considered more of a wealthy household luxury than a much needed domestic necessity.
With the evolution of smart technology, countless devices that seemed like a dream until a few years ago became a household name. Now, many traditionally manual chores have been taken up by sophisticated devices that not only reduce the manual labor but also get the work done in lesser time with greater competence.
Robot Vacuums are a prime example of modern technology replacing tough labor. Robovacs have evolved dramatically over the years and have become extremely important to the modern households\. With the latest self-emptying features and smart navigation, Robovacs now offer detailed cleaning and customized cleaning schedules that suit the needs of a modern household.
If you simply cold search Robot Vacuum cleaners on Amazon, you will be surprised to see the number of results. Now you have tons of budget-friendly and high end options to choose from each offering distinct features that will not only cut down the hassles of house cleaning for you but will also help you maintain a spick and span house even while you are away.
What Are Robot Vacuums?
Robot Vacuum Cleaners often referred to as Robovacs are lightweight, smart, automatic cleaning devices with intelligent programming which allows them to smartly navigate through your house, detect dirt & debris, and eventually clean it up with its classic suction and brushing technique.
Robovacs offer countless additional features including UV Sterilization, mopping, smart navigation, smart app control, Google Voice Assistant and Amazon Alexa commands to name a few. Hundreds of thousands of Robovacs have been developed and are available for sale on Amazon with prices starting as low as $100 and going up to $2,000.
Top 10 Best Selling Robovacs on Amazon
If you are already here, you are probably too serious about buying a RoboVac for your household. If the Amazon search results for Robot Vacuums overwhelms you, and you can’t decide what product to buy, this article is exactly what you need. We have curated a list of Amazon’s best selling Robovacs. Our list is based on several factors including value for money, use of technology, product functionality as well as customer satisfaction ratio. We thoroughly evaluate each product to provide you the best support in making your purchase decision.
In this list of Better Top Ten, we have listed some budget friendly and other high-end Robovacs for you to choose from listing all the pros and cons that the product offers. We have only selected the products with better customer reviews and lesser or no complaints so that you don’t end up with a product that failed the masses.
You can evaluate and select the product that you think suits your needs best.
- iRobot Roomba i7+
Being the one of the priciest Robovacs on Amazon, the iRobot Roomba i7+ offers exceptional features and truly does all the hard work for you. The most defining feature of this high-tech RoboVac is its self-emptying capability. The iRobot Roomba i7+ first efficiently cleans away all the dust and debris from around your house and then returns to its dock station where all the dust and debris is sucked and sealed into a plastic bag. This RoboVac comes with an excellent camera navigation and smart obstacle detection feature which allows it to clean even the remotest corners around your house. The device is ideal for households with pets as its dual multi-surface rubber brushes briskly sweep off any pet hair or litter pellets around your house.
- Smart self-emptying bin
- Easy multistory mapping with smart camera navigation
- Automatic room recognition
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility
- Ideal for Household with pets
- Quite expensive as it falls among the high-end RoboVac category
- Can be a bit noisy while cleaning around your house
- The cleaning base is big and bulky
- iRobot Roomba s9+
Despite being on the expensive end, iRobot Roomba consistently puts out the best RoboVac with stellar features and exceptional performance. The iRobot Roomba s9+ standing at a staggering $1,099 might seem too pricey but is great value for money. It has an excellent 3D scanning feature which scans the floor for debris 25 times in one second!
This feature is additional to the self-emptying base which has already won iRobot Roomba S7+ several editors’ choice awards. The device also has an unbelievable edge-detection capability, smart maps with no-go zones. If you are looking for the BEST RoboVac, this is the vacuum to go for.
- Smart 3D scanning
- Self emptying dustbin
- Excellent navigation and smart map settings with no-go zones
- Ultra powerful suction
- Very expensive
- Mediocre Battery Life
- Makes noise while cleaning up your mess
- Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo T8 AIVI:
With smart object recognition and advanced laser mapping, the Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo T8 AIVI is a high-end pricey robot vacuum which boasts 2 in 1 cleaning and mopping features. It has a very efficient filter and allows you to set virtual boundaries through the app. The most defining feature of this robot vacuum is its in-built camera feature which allows monitoring.
- Prolonged battery life
- Obstacle Sensor that automatically identifies and avoids obstacles in its path
- Has a built in camera which can be integrated with mobile app allowing home monitoring
- Offers compatibility with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Relatively Expensive
- The mop uses water instead of a floor cleaner or disinfectant
- The device doesn’t come with an auto empty station and has to be purchased separately
- Ecovacs Deebot N79S
Ecovacs Deebot N795 is a top tier robot vacuum in its category of high-end budget friendly robot vacuum cleaners. For the price it is available, DeebotN795 typically stands out for its surprisingly low price and high end features. The robot comes with 5 cleaning modes, and works best on all surfaces. It is quite light weight
- Offers powerful smart cleaning with Auto, Edge & Spot cleaning modes
- Best for thin carpets and hard floors
- Noiseless and swift
- Supports both physical remote control as well as a sophisticated mobile app command
- Offers Amazon Alexa Compatibility
- Might face minor navigation issues
- WiFi setup is complicated
- iRobot Roomba 675
With exceptional cleaning capability, the iRobot Roomba 675 is a budget-friendly robot vacuum that allows scheduled cleanings and automatically adjusts to different types of surfaces. Amazing for houses with pets, the iRobot Roomba is self charging and makes cleaning hassle free with its automated 3 stage cleaning system.
- Its auto adjust cleaning head automatically adjusts to different surfaces and detects heavily soiled areas
- Allows scheduled cleaning and offers personalized cleaning schedules based on your preferences
- Smart navigation system allows it to briskly clean around and under all surfaces and special Cliff Detect feature secures it from tumbling down the stairs.
- Slightly noisier than other options in a similar price range
- Forgetful when it comes to returning to its charging dock and doesn’t always return to base station after finishing
- Leaves minor debris on carpeted floors at times.
- Neato Botvac D4 Connected
Standing as the best among mid-tier Robovacs, the Neato Botvac D4 isn’t too cheap but promises good value for money with all the features it has to offer. With an excellent laser guided navigation, and a strong 3 way cleaning process best for carpets and most suited for households with pets, the Neato Botvac D4 Connected has a dustbin capacity of about 0.7 liters and is masterful on various surfaces.
- Smart laser guided Navigation
- Also integrates with the Apple Smart Watch
- Supports smart charging
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Mediocre Battery Life
- Considerably noisy
- Neato Botvac D7 Connected
Neato’s Botvac D7 Connected is a premium model from the company and promises added improvements to the previous D5 model. Instead of traditional magnetic boundaries, the app now allows you to draw lines around your house map to set no-go boundaries for the RoboVac. The device also supports multiple floor plans and is best for multistory houses. It’s amazingly powerful, fast, smart, and effective.
- Smart laser guided Navigation
- Excellent battery life
- Easy set up no-go zones by drawing virtual boundaries on your app
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant as well as IFTTT
- Relatively expensive
- Small dustbin size
- A bit noisier than the rest of its competitors
- Eufy RoboVac G30
While Eufy RoboVac are generally recognized as affordable, sleek but basic RoboVac, with the G30 RoboVac model, the company took their devices a notch above by introducing laser guided navigation and convenient floor mapping. While it doesn’t have more sophisticated features like virtual no-go zones or multi story mapping plans, it isn’t all inefficient. It is slim and not too finicky and the app is quite easy to use. For the price, this device is good value for money.
- Sleek & Compact Design
- Strong Suction
- Easy to use App
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Features smart navigation
- Slower than most Robovacs and takes double the time
- Shorter battery life
- No virtual no-go zones
- Eufy RoboVac 30C
One of the initial upgraded models offered by Eufy, the RoboVac 30C introduced app and voice control after conventional remote controlled vacuum cleaners and increased only $30 on the product which was a very brave move. The Vacuum cleaner quickly became a favorite for those looking for budget friendly smart vacuum cleaners. The device also comes with magnetic boundary strips which can set up no go areas.
- Quite cleaning
- Magnetic Boundary Strips within the package
- Compatible with Google assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Strong Suction ensuring efficient cleaning
- Moderate Battery timing
- Finicky App notifications and complicated app settings
- iLife A9 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Falling in the mid-tier RoboVac category, the iLife A9 is perfect for medium sized houses. With its smart navigation, it automatically maps the house and cleans all the corners efficiently with its strong suction. It is best for hard wooden or tiled floors but also works fine with carpets. It has a comparatively low profile design but a very good battery life which allows it to run efficiently around your house.
- Quiet cleaning without much of a noise
- Prolonged battery life
- Efficient cleaning with strong suction
- Supports app and voice control
- Max Cleaning mode drains battery quickly
- Not too good for thick carpets or rugs
- Not very efficient with pet hair
In a nutshell
With all these smart, modern and well equipped Robot vacuums, housecleaning is no longer a hassle. Robovacs are no more a luxury rather a necessity to modern households. These tech-savvy appliances not only help maintaining a clean household but also give you complete control while adapting to your preferences and schedules. This list of the bestselling robovacs on Amazon should provide you all the answers you might have been looking for when it comes to choosing the right machine for your home.
Given the many benefits these devices offer, it won’t be an overstatement to call robovacs the best invention in the last 50 years. They are indeed the most worthy household appliances you could invest in. Choose from one of our top 10 bestselling Robovacs from Amazon and forget the hassles of cleaning and mopping.