HTI-72 Robot Stirrer
- Best for mixing gravies, sauces, porridge and soups
- Doesn’t let gravies stick to the bottom of the pan
- Removable legs which are also dishwasher safe
- Only suited for small to medium sized pots
- Plastic legs can only withstand up to 120 degrees of heat
- Batteries are not included in the pack
Strikingly similar to UUTENSIL STIRR’s Unique stirrer in design and functionality, the HTI-72 Robot Stirrer has silicone feet and legs made of plastic which makes it super lightweight and help power up the motor better giving better speed. Talking about speed, the product offers 3 varying speed adjustments to make it compatible with different types of gravies and soups. It is very compact and easy to handle and is powered by 4 AA batteries with a 4 hour run time. The motor doesn’t power the stirrer properly if the product in placed on an incline or the stove grate isn’t even. If you are particularly someone who uses gases stove, it’s better to first check the grate of the stove for its evenness otherwise the product will fail on your stove. The product has removable legs which are safe to wash in a dishwasher.