Rowenta Digital Display Steam Iron
- It has an extraordinarily superior and evenly distributed steam output
- The digital display provides you accurate temperature and water levels
- It has an anti calc system to avoid deposit of calcium in the water tank
- It also has an anti-drip system
- Allows vertical steaming as well
- Very pricey
The most expensive steam iron on our list, the German manufactured Rowenta DW9280 has a precision tip and stainless steel soleplate with 400 micro holes in it for even distribution of the steam. The iron has a digital display and is very light weight and easy to use. It also has an anti-calc and an anti-drip feature and a powerful steam burst which makes sure all the ruffles in your clothes are smoothly ironed out.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.