- Prolonged battery life
- Obstacle Sensor that automatically identifies and avoids obstacles in its path
- Has a built in camera which can be integrated with mobile app allowing home monitoring
- Offers compatibility with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Relatively Expensive
- The mop uses water instead of a floor cleaner or disinfectant
- The device doesn’t come with an auto empty station and has to be purchased separately
With smart object recognition and advanced laser mapping, the Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo T8 AIVI is a high-end pricey robot vacuum which boasts 2 in 1 cleaning and mopping features. It has a very efficient filter and allows you to set virtual boundaries through the app. The most defining feature of this robot vacuum is its in-built camera feature which allows monitoring.