- Quiet cleaning without much of a noise
- Prolonged battery life
- Efficient cleaning with strong suction
- Supports app and voice control
- Max Cleaning mode drains battery quickly
- Not too good for thick carpets or rugs
- Not very efficient with pet hair
Falling in the mid-tier RoboVac category, the iLife A9 is perfect for medium sized houses. With its smart navigation, it automatically maps the house and cleans all the corners efficiently with its strong suction. It is best for hard wooden or tiled floors but also works fine with carpets. It has a comparatively low profile design but a very good battery life which allows it to run efficiently around your house.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.